1. A boat ride around the promontory, discovering the best hidden coves.
2. A stroll down the Giorgetto Giugiaro's designed promenade, stopping to see the fishboats re-enter and the catch of the day unload in the late afternoon.
3. Getting lost in the old Porto Ercole alleys, a more evocative experience in the Christmas Holy Season during the living Nativity scene, being the little town as the ancient Bethlehem.
4. Climbing the top of Monte Argentario to enjoy the breathless panoramas both from the Passionists Monastery than Punta Telegrafo.
5. Going along the Panoramic Road, both from Port Ercole than Porto S. Stefano. Choose yourself how to go by: car, motorcycle, bike or foot. This coastal route may offer you landacapes of rare beauty.
6. Enjoying the sunset from Curva Buozzi*, sitting on the wall at the side of the road, an always renewing spectacle of nature. *Curva Buozzi is a bend along the Panoramic Road, just in front of "Cala Grande" bay.
7. A day on the beach, choosing among those of the promontory; pebble, rocky or sandy beaches, with their own characteristic.
8. Attending the Palio Marinaro dell'Argentario that takes place every August, 15th in Porto S. Stefano, a captivating festival culminating in the little town four quartiers boat race.
9. Occurring every Spring in Porto Ercole the Notte dei Pirati (the Pirates Night), changes the little town into a joyous pirates stronghold complete with crew disembarkation from the sea and treasure hunting.
10. Visiting the Spanish fortresses: Forte Stella, La Rocca, Forte Filippo and La Fortezza, XVI century four well preserved impressive fortifications, where you can admire stunning panoramas over the sea.
11. Riding by bike in the Natural Reserve of Duna Feniglia, a 6 kilometres route in the pine woods running near the beach, where it's impossible not to run into deers.
12. Tasting a nice local fish dish, cooked wisely in the many restaurants.
13. The processions of Easter, Saint Erasmo and those at sea, true moments of cultural identity.
14. Attending the fireworks on the sea, always attracting thousands of tourists.
15. Enjoy the sea wind at Cala Galera and La Maddalena* during the winter coastal storms. *La Maddalena is the stretch of coast along the Panoramic road, where the tower of La Maddalena is situated.